A Kaplooza of STUFF!
This blog post can pretty much fit into every category ;D
There are a few things that I want to talk about in this entry… so here goes!
- Styrobots – I’ve had 2 Styrobots up on Etsy since May 17th! They’re only $20, and the money goes towards my Robotics Fund, which will go towards my Stanford EPGY AI Program tuition, or to books and parts. They are irresistibly cute, so if you can, please buy one! I’ll be adding more this weekend, assuming homework doesn’t attack me (there is a good chance that it will and may)
- Rube Goldberg Project – I have been working with my friend to build this immense Rube Goldberg project! The purpose was to light a candle. Here are some pictures of it…
t="97" alt="Project at school" class="imageframe" />
There was a problem though, whenever I tried capturing it on my camera, the candle would not light. However, when the camera was off, it would light! When we brought it to school, it didn’t light. It felt like an immense waste of time, considering we had so much and we couldn’t even fulfill the objective. I liked building it, but I didn’t like setting it up. Hopefully this knowledge will be useful, someday!
- 507 Mechanical Movements – This book looks very interesting, I should buy it after I buy Cynthia Breazeal’s book ‘Designing Sociable Robots’
- Remember that Paper Cylon contest that I made a robot for? Turns out it’s only for US Residents. Lame! Haha, at least I tried though.
- Homework. There’s a lot of it! It’s reducing my rate of productivity. (Go figure)